GNU Dictionary Server
5.5.4 Dico Scheme Primitives
GNU Dico provides the following Scheme primitives for accessing various
fields of the
key arguments to
- Function: dico-key? obj
Return ‘#t’ if obj is a Dico key object.
- Function: dico-key->word key
Extract the lookup word from the key object key.
- Function: dico-make-key strat word
Create new key object from strategy strat and word word.
- Function: dico-strat-selector? strat
Return true if strat has a selector (see Selector).
- Function: dico-strat-select? strat word key
Return true if key matches word as per strategy selector strat. The key is a ‘Dico Key’ object.
- Function: dico-strat-name strat
Return the name of strategy strat.
- Function: dico-strat-description strat
Return a textual description of the strategy strat.
- Function: dico-strat-default? strat
trueif strat is a default strategy. See default strategy.
- Function: dico-register-strat strat descr [fun]
Register a new strategy. If fun is given it will be used as a callback for that strategy. Notice, that you can use strategies implemented in Guile in your C code as well (see strategy).
The selector function must be declared as follows:
(define (fun key word) ...)
It must return
#tif key matches word, and
This document was generated on September 4, 2020 using makeinfo.Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.