GNU Dictionary Server
A match strategy is represented by an object of the
- Variable of DicoStrategy: name
The name of that strategy.
- Variable of DicoStrategy: descr
Textual description of the strategy.
- Variable of DicoStrategy: has_selector
‘True’ if this strategy has a selector (see Python Selector).
- Variable of DicoStrategy: name is_default
‘True’ if this is the default strategy.
- Method on DicoStrategy: select headword key
Returns ‘True’ if key matches headword as per this strategy.
This document was generated on September 4, 2020 using makeinfo.Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.